Re: [AD] Closing window under X

> I have a test program that catches request for window closing under X.
> If anyone wants to see this program, I can place source somewhere, or
> send it by e-mail (which can be faster).

Thanks to your message I've already modified the Allegro system driver
structure to allow window closing callbacks set/remove. Send the file to me
via email and I'll merge it into the patch that will follow.
Anyway do not expect this patch to be released with 3.9.34, as this is still
alpha... And we want to release 3.9.34 before 2001, don't we? =)

About the window closing callbacks issue, I was thinking about adding
allegro_exit() in the queue automatically inside set_gfx_mode(), but now I
wonder: allegro_exit() is already set as an atexit function, so it should be
already called when a program exits; is this still true if a program is
aborted with the window closing button?

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx