Re: [AD] [WIN] page flipping again and again

I asked Murray Bozinsky (the author of the first message on the topic) to
test the FLIP_NOVSYNC patch I posted at SourceForge; here's the result:

<---------answer from Murray --------------->
I tested your code with Mingw. Seems to work fine!!! I will test it with
MSVC the next days too.

Oh, sorry...

The demo game runs at 1200 FPS on my PC now...

The new flipping code was written for TNT2 and Voodoo3 cards, and Murray's
card is a TNT2.
We haven't got any report for the Voodoo3, but maybe could we try the patch
out in the forthcoming release ?

--
Eric Botcazou (ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx)
Web Site: http://www.multimania.com/ebotcazou