Re: [AD] Problems with const correctness

>In file included from ./src/c/cgfx16.c:25:
>src/c/cgfx.h:79: conflicting types for `_linear_getpixel16'
>include/allegro/aintern.h:418: previous declaration of `_linear_getpixel16'
>make: *** [obj/unix/alleg/cgfx16.o] Error 1
>
>I tried fixing it but I just moved the errors to another point of the
>source. Really all those const things annoy me a lot...

Erm... as far as I can see, aintern.h:418 is:

AL_FUNC(int,  _linear_getpixel16, (BITMAP *bmp, int x, int y));

And src/c/cgfx.h:78 is:

int FUNC_LINEAR_GETPIXEL(BITMAP *src, int sx, int sy)

(FUNC_LINEAR_GETPIXEL is, at this point in the compilation, defined to
be `_linear_getpixel16').

I see no reason why these types would be incompatible, or where your
reference to const comes from. Maybe something changed in CVS and was
then changed back?

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx