Re: [AD] the bug is back !!!

Emmanuel Anne <emanne@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Don't tell me I am the only one to have this bug !
> And since the error message is
> 0x400b3237 in _xwin_write_line () from /usr/local/lib/liballeg.so
> it might happen only in linux, and maybe even only in xfree !
>
> So I use X 4.0.1 in 16bpp.

Doesn't do it for me under fbcon, SVGAlib, nor XFree86 4.0.2 in 8
and 16 bpp.  I didn't try the debug version.

Could you check to make sure the problem is in `_xwin_write_line'?
You should be able to put `printf's inbetween all the lines in that
function (in `xwin.c').  Also make sure that `bmp' is not NULL.

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/tjaden/
BACKSPACKLE, n.  The marks one get on his back when riding through a