[AD] CHANGES and AUTHORS update

I went back and added CHANGES and AUTHORS entries for changes from
late 3.9.33, but it's not committed yet because I'm not entirely
sure of everything (timeline, missing entries, bad descriptions). If
you did some [substantial] work during the post-CVS period, please
check I didn't leave it out.

  http://www.alphalink.com.au/~tjaden/dev/retro.diff.gz (2.7k)

Here is the ChangeLog I used.  It was produced from yesterday's
output of "cvs log", filtered through a `cvs2cl.pl' script.

  http://www.alphalink.com.au/~tjaden/dev/allegro.ChangeLog (8.9k)

If it's all fine, I'll commit it in a few days.

--
SNACKTREK, n.  The peculiar habit, when searching for a snack, of
constantly returning to a refrigerator in hopes that something new will