Re: [AD] Another GFX_SAFE patch, now the demo

Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz <gradha@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You've had lately way too much Python :)

Actually, I've been hacking on my weak little Scheme interpreter,
and I read the "Llama book" two days ago.  Next time I'll write
pseudo-code with different syntax (shell? Standard ML?) :-)

And also wrote:

> This is a little bit convulted patch that makes extrans support any color
> depth. Luckily the convulted part is inside a conditional, so it shouldn't
> hurt to much the rest of the code.

Both committed.

--
MITTSQUINTER (MIT skwint ur), n.  A ball player who looks into his glove
after missing the ball, as if, somehow, the cause of the error lies there.