Re: [AD] Some small fixes

Angelo Mottola <a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've investigated a bit into the BeAllegro polygons problem, and I've found
> it to be another wierdness of Be gcc... The bug was simply solved in a
> similar way Peter solved the MIDI one: look at the patch for details. Even if
> it seems almost illogical, this makes everything to work nicely now,
> including test, excamera and exzbuf.

Have they put up a new version of gcc yet?  I haven't checked since
I first downloaded BeOS 5 Personal Edition.

> I'm attaching to this message two small patches

Committed.

> Sorry for posting the patches here, but currently Sourceforge
> refuses me to upload them...

Actually, it's easier just to post here.  I like SourceForge for
bigger patches, and/or storing patches which may not get applied
immediately (i.e. controversial :-)

--
BOSLUM (BAHZ lum), n.  The small metal ring on a ballpoint pen that
separates the top half (MELANEXUS) from the bottom half (MOOSTERUS).