[AD] cleaning up....

ok, now i've cleaned up all the warnings from the mingw32 build that i could.
there are still some but that's due to MAKEFOURCC beeing redefined internally
in the directx header files. nothing much i can do about that.

in the process i also checked out the unix build and found some warnings that
can be cleaned up: in poly3d.c the variables h_f, w and x is beeing unused.
(lines 240 and 915) and running autoconf says AC_TRY_RUN is beeing called with a
default that doesn't allow cross compiling or something along those lines. i'm
still using redhat linux 6.2.

i think the unix build should use the new -O2 -funroll-loops optimalizations
and the configure script should check for i386 compatible target processor and
turn on -mpentium. i could probably change the optimalizations but i haven't
used autoconf before so if anyone who's familiar with that tool could add
-mpentium and the necessary checks that would be nice...

note: since bidirectional sample looping now supposedly works for the win32
platform the last line from todo.txt should be removed. looking at the file i
also realize that the other entries are stuff that will probably not make it
into allegro 4.0 and there are no known show stoppers. what about adding known
issues to this file, so that potential contributors can be aware of them?

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
"Linux is keyboard friendly. I don't smash my KB like I used to with Windows."