RE: [AD] Patch frenzy!

I would like to know if anybody has looked at the patches I submitted,
and whether or not they will be applied. They're independant, so don't
need to be applied all three. In particular, I'm thinking about the one
for grabber.c, which Shawn rejected. This is a very small one, and I can
live with applying it on my personal copy, along with all my other custom
patches :)

Cheers

--
Lyrian
"Linux is keyboard friendly. I don't smash it like I used to with Windows"