RE: [AD] Changes in CVS and some comments about patches

> Changes from Vincent Penquerc'h:
>
>   Updated tools/grabber.c  (perhaps grabber should say that
>   compression type is not supported if it is outside of range)?

I'll look into that

>   Can not apply patch to src/gui.c, because there is not enough
>   context in diff file.

Oops... Sorry, I've forgotten the context switches again :/
I'll repost it with proper context. Especially since I'm using a
very modified version of wip 30...

>   I'm not sure about selective stripping of properties.  AFAICS, it
>   changes API for saving datafiles and this might break some programs
>   that work with datafiles.  Maybe new function for saving datafiles
>   should be added and old function should be changed to use this new
>   function?

Hmm, you're right. I'll think of that.

Thanks, and sorry again for the context switches. I couldn't have
missed those twice and I did.

--
Lyrian