Re: [AD] Z-buffer

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000, Bertrand Coconnier wrote:

> This is a (big) patch which adds the z-buffered rendering mode for 3D
> polygons. The code comes from Calin Andrian's P3D library . I used it
> with his kind permission.

neat. ;o)

> All this stuff has been tested under Linux and DJGPP. It seems it works.
> Are there volunteers to test it under Windows (MSVC and Mingw32) ?

Sure. I've tested it  under Mingw32 and found out that you forgot to include the
function _poly_zbuf_gcol15. there might be other missing functions too, i
haven't checked...

> PS to Henrik : this patch cleans up the unused variables h_f, w and x of
> poly3d.c

ok, i'll commit it to cvs and update the export definitions as soon as everything works...

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
"Linux is keyboard friendly. I don't smash it like I used to with Windows."