Re: [AD] ex3d crash

From: Robin Burrows <rburrows@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 3:40 AM

> I tried applying it, not sure if I did it right, but it still crashes.
> Perhaps if you send me the poly3d.c file just to make sure...

Mickael Bukin also finds that it crashes. In fact, it doesn't crash under my
own version of the library but I have modified it a lot. So I downloaded the
CVS version and actually it crashes when displaying the GRGB mode in 8 bits
depth color. So I'm inspecting the differences between the CVS library and
mine.
Computing please wait... ;-)

Bertrand.