Re: [AD] ex3d crash

From: Robin Burrows <rburrows@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 8:00 PM

> The version of allegro I checked out of CVS a couple of days ago crashes
> examples/ex3d on the 'texture mapped' section (ming win compile). I know
> there has been talk of a poly3d fix, this is just to let you know of the
> problem.

Thanks but this is now a known bug and I posted a patch to fix it. Since
nobody told me if it works, can you apply it to your library version and
test it ? It is joined to a message called "DGA 2.0 driver completed" from
myself (the mail was sent on the 27th september).
Thanks for your help.

Bertrand.