Re: [AD] Menu auto-opening

Jason Wilkins wrote:
> The time is ussually like .3 seconds in Windows.  The menu opens before
> you can even move your mouse over the new menu that has appeared, so it
> actually just as fast as clicking.  It basically just removes a step,
> which is a Good Thing.

Maybe the time should be configurable (set in config file).  When I used
the AfterStep window manager in X, after using Windows 95, I much
preferred the system there, where the submenu (by default, anyway) pops up
as soon as your mouse is over its parent's option.  It feels far more
responsive than Windows, in this respect -- it's not that Windows is slow
here, it just *feels* sluggish, since it deliberately waits.

George