RE: [AD] xor problem with Red Hat's 7.0 compiler and 3.9.33

>   AL_FUNC(void, xor_mode, (int xor));
>
> causes a problem when compiling C++ programs on my RH 7.0 box. I guess
> the problem is that xor is a reserved keyword in C++ - the equivalent
> of a caret.

gcc has a switch to stop considering those as keywords. i don't know if
they are standard, but if it is default gcc behavior, i guess they are.
can't tell you what the switch is, though, but I am pretty sure there is
one (if info wasn't lying :))
it might be worth adding that to Allegro's configure script, since it can
be automagically detected by it...

--
Lyrian