[AD] .cvsignore additions

Hi guys,

I've just done a `cvs update' for the first time in ages, and
noticed all the junk that's appearing with ? because it's not in
the repository.  I've added a few .cvsignore files to say which
things should never go in the repository, in order to remove all
that junk and help people notice when they have added something
to their tree but not to the repository.

I won't post a patch because this only affects CVS users.

George

--
Random project update:
09/05/2000: Libnet 0.10.8 uploaded -- a few bugfixes