[AD] BeOS gfx

I've tried the patch by Peter Wang that adds a windowed BeOS driver; that was
cool, and it looks almost finished, except for some things:
- Speed: updating the whole window everytime a single pixel changes isn't
smart...
- Mouse cursor: I was unable to find a function in the BeBook to disable the
cursor or to change its shape when moving on a window. It looks like the cursor
is hardware driver, and if so, I think it would be better to warn Allegro about
it, leaving cursor drawing up to BeOS (though we'll always be forced to use the
hand as cursor)

Peter, to fix the first point I've modified a little your driver... Now it
updates only the changed rows inside the redrawer thread. But I don't
understand the need of a thread here; why wasting CPU time running the thread
code while we could update the window only when needed with a simple call?

Now a cool new for Jason Wilkins: after installing Peter's patch, the
fullscreen driver begun to work again perfectly! I think I know where the
problem was: in your fullscreen initialization code you forgot to set the
truecolor shifts... I also think I had to fix this on an old Allegro version
on my HD a lot of time ago, but I forgot about it (and that's why I was
remembering old BeAllegro to work for me). Anyway, the problem is solved now.

Talking about problems, I've found that my Be MIDI driver crashes when you
load some particular songs... I'll look for this.

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx