[AD] Linux ALSA MIDI driver.

I'm right in the middle of writing an allegro
midi driver for those who use the ALSA sound
drivers.

I am using ALSA's raw-MIDI api so it should
work with any (alsa supported) card with
MPU-401 support...

(Including the emu10k1 :)

Also I was wondering if anyone on this list
knows where (or if) a *simple* example for
ALSA's sequencer api is? (I looked at pmidi
but it layers it's own api on top of alsa's
and with the amount of time I've had recently,
I haven't been able to wrap my head around how
the sequencer api works...)

Thanks.

--
Tom Fjellstrom