Re: [AD] Other bugs in C version

Michael Bukin <M.A.Bukin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> BTW, question to other developers.  Should I add entries to
> docs/changes._tx when I apply changes, or are they added later?

I think it would be easiest to add the entry while applying changes.
This has the added benefit of getting a list of changes every `cvs
update' and not just every WIP release.

BTW, I noticed that (many?) changes last WIP didn't get noted in
`changes._tx' (e.g. Laurence Withers for his `const' work).  Will
someone be going back and fixing that?

--
AMBIPORTALOUS (am bih PORT ahl us), adj.  Possessing the uncanny knack for
approaching a set of double doors and ALWAYS pushing the locked one.