Re: [AD] Other bugs in C version

On Thu, Sep 07, 2000 at 05:22:42PM +1100, Peter Wang wrote:
> Michael Bukin <M.A.Bukin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > BTW, question to other developers.  Should I add entries to
> > docs/changes._tx when I apply changes, or are they added later?
>
> I think it would be easiest to add the entry while applying changes.
> This has the added benefit of getting a list of changes every `cvs
> update' and not just every WIP release.
>
> BTW, I noticed that (many?) changes last WIP didn't get noted in
> `changes._tx' (e.g. Laurence Withers for his `const' work).  Will
> someone be going back and fixing that?

I noted everything I did before I went to Greece at the time I
did it, but after that stage I don't think anybody updated that
or `thanks._tx' much.  If someone wants to go back and do this
now, `cvs log' or `cvs history' might be useful (assuming people
used sensible log messages).

George

--
Random project update: