Re: [AD] CVS

Angelo Mottola <a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hey, I just saw Michael Bukin posted both my DGA 2 driver and the AL_CONST
> patch by Laurence Withers; that's cool, but you missed to post xdga2.c to
> /src/x...

My fault.  I forgot that it is necessary to 'add' file before
commiting.

> Also, could you please apply my (now old) BeOS joystick driver to
> CVS as you're there?

I can try, but there are chances that it will not apply correctly,
because you did not make it unified or context diff.  It can be easily
misplaced by patch utility and then it would be necessary to edit
files manually.  I'll try it anyway, but I won't be able to test it,
in case of any problems with patch.

--
Michael Bukin