[AD] JGMod and directsound

As you know, this doesn't work too well, but I had a look at the
src/win/wdsound.c and it seems fine. Apart from the bidir samples,
samples above 80000hz don't appear to play, also there are numerous
other sound error like sounds failing to start, wrong pitch etc.

If there is no easy way to fix, can we not use whatever software method
allegro normally uses to mix sound, then output that as a single stereo
stream, this should eliminate all the errors. What is the opinion on
this?