Re: [AD] GUI changes

On Sat, Aug 26, 2000 at 07:11:54PM +0100, Robin Burrows wrote:
> Thought you may like to know that 3933 messes up the GUIs in Baroll
> slightly, the edit area overwrites the right edge of my box_procs
> Was fine in 3930

Well, now I see it is a good idea to let people know about the GUI
changes... maybe in the documentation...

The main thing is, that the following objects are drawn otherways:
   d_box_proc
   d_shadow_box_proc
   d_button_proc
   d_check_proc
   d_radio_proc
   d_list_proc
   d_text_list_proc
   d_textbox_proc
 ( I hope I didn't forget anything ...)

To let these objects look the same way as in previous versions,
just increase their size by 1 pixel in height and width.
I don't have access to the documentation in the moment I'm
writing this, but I will post a documentation update within a
few days.

Mail: pavlovic@xxxxxxxxxx
WEB : http://redbull.dcs.fmph.uniba.sk/~pavlovic