[AD] for_each_file suggestion

Hello all,

I've noticed that the for_each_file() function under dos/win32 seems to grab
files in the order they're created, without sorting for filename order.
Hehe... brings me back to the old days when you could use some norton
proggie (DS.EXE, I believe) to sort all the directories on your HD...
anywho, are there any plans to have a sorted for_each_file(), that returns
files in order, or should I work on a workaround inside my program?

Thanks in advance,
- Charles Wardlaw
http://www.gadget.f2s.com/