[AD] Shawn

Hello everyone,

Guys, I subscribed myself only few days ago. I will be very obliged
if somebody will answer to my question:

1) Does Shawn appears on Allegro-related mailing lists from time to
time? I remember him being very active back in the 1997. May be he is
busy doing another excelent commercial 3D game ( Extreme-G 3 ;-) )?

2) Does the guy who was doing Allegro/DJGPP GUS drivers for his game
released something to public? I have a dos PC at home (486DX/40MHz taken
from my friend to play in Lands of Lore) with GUS MAX. I might try to
write some gus code. But if it's done then it's senseless.

3) Is the latest WIP buildable on Windows NT box with both DJGPP 2.03
and MSVC 6.0+SP3? I wasn't able to build it. I have suspicion what
it happends because of lack of lfn support in NT DOS box. And code
Allegro/Windows development is done on Windows 9X.

Thanks in advance!

--
Best regards,

Adrian Oboroc <aoboroc@xxxxxxxxxx>