Re: [AD] unload_datafile bug?

On Sun, 7 May 2000, Charles-Warren Wardlaw wrote:

> This is really puzzling... unload_datafile seems to always crash, no matter
> what I do to it.  I looked through the source for places where someone may
> be trying to unload a null pointer, but I've found nothing.  When I remove
> the calls to unload_datafile, my programs don't crash.

I bet for a problem in your program. When I go to allegro/examples dir and
run exdata, it unloads the datafile perfectly.

Please try to compile your program with debug information and against a
debug version of the Allegro lib, which will possibly indicate better what
is failing inside unload_datafile. Maybe you have some special object or
write to the datafile somewhere in your program?

 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx - http://gradha.infierno.org
 Other web pages:  http://glub.ehu.es/  -  http://welcome.to/gogosoftware/