[AD] unload_datafile bug?

This is really puzzling... unload_datafile seems to always crash, no matter what I do to it. I looked through the source for places where someone may be trying to unload a null pointer, but I've found nothing. When I remove the calls to unload_datafile, my programs don't crash.

This seems to be a "bug" peculiar to the WIP, as I never had this problem on the same program in 3.12. Has anyone found a solution / released a patch to this? Am I out of my mind?

Oh, for those of you using Watcom -- I just got 20 megs of webspace (as opposed to the measly 6 the school provides), so I should be able to upload all versions of library (profile, debug, etc) to my space now. Unfortunately, I'm on a modem for the summer, so it may take some time. =)

- Charles W. Wardlaw
http://www.ithaca.edu/students/cwardla1/allegro/
http://www.gadget.f2s.com/
CWardla1@xxxxxxxxxx, cloud@xxxxxxxxxx,