[AD] Sorry bad diff file. New masked_blit 8, 16 bits!

First, my diff file for repair clear_mmx bug in MSVC is incorrect, I did the diff from new to old file and this is incorrect (bad commandline). I attach the new correct file.
I optimised masked_blit8 and masked_blit16 without mmx extension. Now this work with all possible width not only with pair width. And the code is more robust, small and fast.
The masked_blit16 is 40% faster and masked_blit8 is 50% faster.
I attach the diff file of bug for clear_mmx and new code of masked_blit 8 and 16.

http://www.latinmail.com.  Gratuito, latino y en español.