[AD] Czech translation update

I updated the Czech translation. It's in attached gzipped file.

And please update my mail address in AUTHORS - instead of
<sroh7497@xxxxxxxxxx....> insert <sroh7497@xxxxxxxxxx>. Thanks.

And last - little addition to tools/textconv.c:271 :

   /* format of codepage file:
      table = 256 * unicode value (unsigned short) Stepan Roh
      extras = X * [unicode value (unsigned short), codepage value (unsigned short)]
+       if there are any, file must end with bytes 0,0
    */

Bye,
Stepan Roh