[AD] makedoc unpatch

Hello,

I just noticed that one of my previous makedoc patches (multline.dif)
destroyed some sections in allegro.txi, namely all sections on the
following form (eg "packfile functions"):

@node some functions
@@void @func1()
@@void @func47()

I don't have time to investigate this further right now (that is really a
hairy piece of code :-), but just undoing my previous patch with this new
one will solve it. It will of course give back the old problem but that is
less important than this since it doesn't affect Allegro's docs.

Sven