Re: [AD] General time-passed function

I'm going to need just such a function very soon.  Eating up cycles with an
interrupt at 1000/sec. in order to get 1 ms. resolution under DOS (if I
understand the mechanism correctly) seems a waste when you can just read the
PIC chip.  So I vote yes, and will be glad to help if needed.  I have the
16-bit DOS code for this.