[AD] - MMX Linear clear

I haven't been receiving anything from [AD} in a while (including my own posts), so I wonder if I've been kicked out of something.

Well, back to business: I've written an MMX version of linear_clear_16 (will do the same for other color depths later), but I'd like to know: how do I make clear_to_color() use that routine instead of the non MMX version ? The should of course be only done if the cpu supports MMX and if it's enabled in Allegro.

If I ever get around to do the same for blit(), would I need to change something else for Allegro to use my function ?

Thanks.

 - Robert J Ohannessian
(ex-GodOfWar....until I find a better nick)

There is always one more bug.