Re: [AD] use of cpu idle function internally

On Fri, Jan 07, 2000 at 03:54:00PM +0100, Henrik Stokseth wrote:
> a few days ago someone announced a cpu idle patch for
> allegro. i assume this has been added and i'd therefore
> like to tip shawn on that he should add a call to it from
> the readkey() polling loop. this is what djgpp's
> getch() & getche() functions do.
Err, that was me. Shawn told me it would be better to merge
the console & X versions into a single routine, but I do not
have this done yet. For the moment, I am just browsing email
and not working, since I've got a damn strong sickness. I
can't do anything productive, so.... :/
I'll try to do it soon, though. Sorry for the delay.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h
Windows NT - New Trial