Re: [AD] CPU yielding

On Tue, 21 Dec 1999, Vincent Penquerc'h wrote:

> > I have a feeling Shawn didn't want this in Allegro though --
> > still, it doesn't hurt to write the patches ready for when he
> > gets back.
>
> Hmmm, well, I'll do it and post it so that Damian Yerrick and others that
> think it's useful can patch their copy of Allegro :)

Hey, post a message with an url to it. It will be good to see how you do
the linux version, as you have pause, sleep, usleep, select (and who knows
what more) and I still feel dizzy about which one should I use :-)

Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz - gradha@xxxxxxxxxx
Gogosoftware - http://welcome.to/gogosoftware/

 "Ever noticed how fast Windows runs? Neither did I!"