[AD] SVGAlib driver

It's been a little over two weeks, but I've finally written an
alternative sub-driver for the SVGAlib target, which will enable
itself if a linear frame buffer cannot be found.  I would appreciate
it if people would test it out a bit before I iron out the final
wrinkles and send it in for a merge.

	http://www.alphalink.com.au/~tjaden/allegro/svga.diff.gz

Bug: Pressing either '2' or 'Enter' will cause SVGAlib to exit.  I am
not sure why yet (something to do with signals).

Problem: It requires root permissions to work properly.  Currently,
the part in lsystem.c which dropped root priviledges has been
commented out, but I am looking for a better solution.  Anybody?

I will also put in no-asm versions of the bank switching routines (if
that is necessary), soon.

Peter
--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/~tjaden/