Re: [AD] Info documentation

George Foot <george.foot@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Has there been any thought about man pages?

Not until you just mentioned it, but it sounds like a good idea to me!
I do tend to use man pages a lot more than info for other things, so it
would be nice to have the Allegro docs showing up in there.

I'm hesitant to leap into learning how the manpage format works, though,
since I just looked a few, and they seem quite hairy :-) I don't suppose
anyone has a simple one that I could use as a template? If someone can
supply a sample of what something like install_allegro.man ought to look
like, I'll alter the makedoc utility to spit out everything else in that
format as well...

--
Shawn Hargreaves - shawn@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/
"A binary is barely software: it's more like hardware on a floppy disk."