[AD] Allegro 3.9.27

... is available from http://www.sunsite.auc.dk/allegro/wip.html

Changes since 3.9.26:

   Much new X code from Michael Bukin: this stuff is working brilliantly now!

   Robert J. Ragno made some improvements to the Wingman, PSX, and throttle
   joystick input code.

   Peter Wang added wheel input support to the Linux mouse code (this shows
   up as a new mouse_z state variable).

   Patrick Hogan made Windows audiostreams work properly.

   Sven Sandberg optimised the spline routines.

   Tomohiko Sugiura added KEY_YEN and KEY_YEN2 Japanese keys to the input
   handler.

   Chris Robinson wrote a fixed point version of clip3d_f(), called
   (surprise!) clip3d().

   Sven Sandberg improved the file selector sorting algorithm.

   Henrik Stokseth improved the OS detection in the Windows lib.

   Sven Sandberg made more accurately rounded lookup tables for the fixed
   point trig routines.

   George Foot made the fbcon driver reset the palette on exit.

   Added the X library path to the Linux liballeg.a wrapper. I think I
   prefer Michael's idea of having a script to return this info, though, so
   perhaps we should change across to doing it that way.

   Fixed various bugs in both the C and i386 RLE sprite code (mostly
   relating to lit modes and hicolor formats).

   Front-ported various fixes from the 3.12 release, to make WARNMODE=1
   compile cleanly with gcc 2.95.

   Knut Pape improved the Mingw32 readme file.

--
Shawn Hargreaves - shawn@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/
"A binary is barely software: it's more like hardware on a floppy disk."