[AD] Nested for_each_files()

Does anyone care about being able to nest calls to for_each_file(), ie.
being able to iterate through one set of files from inside the callback for
another iteration?

If so, I'll need to change the Unix findfirst/findnext emulation to allow
that, because at the moment it uses a global iteration state. Doing this
properly would require an extra call, though, since the DOS findfirst
interface has no shutdown call, wheras we would need one to close down a
Unix opendir/readdir iteration, so I'm tempted not to bother, and just say
that this function is not nestable. Anyone got any problems with that?

--
Shawn Hargreaves - shawn@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/
"A binary is barely software: it's more like hardware on a floppy disk."