[AD] Report on fbcon 3.9.28

Hi!

I ran the demo game from 3.9.28. I hadn't run it since...
well, long. Probably 3.9.8.
When I ran it, it displayed well the title screen, but the
mode selection screens were black. Esc would exit, and
two enters (if I recall well there were two) would play the
game. In the game, the palette was all messed up.

I was using fbcon ith a 640x480x16. So I think pressing
enter twice got me the autodetect feature. Sorry for not
investigating this myself, I don't have much time these
few days, so I just installed the new wip and tested.

--vp