[AD] liballeg.a == linkerscript

Hi all,

I followed the discussion about liballeg.a being replaced by a linker script
which liks in the actual lib + support libraries. Ofcourse this is quite useful
but I think it can also lead to lots of confusion , for example is
(darn, my terminal screws up ;-( ) ok where was I.
Well, all I want to say is that I think this needs to be documented very well
and perhaps mentioned in the installation process somewhere.
I'm not even sure if I like the trick, but that's personal (I like to see what';s going on)

Martijn Versteegh