Re: [AD] Tiny bug in guiproc.c

Pavlos <gtoub@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> There's a tiny bug in guiproc.c, in the _draw_listbox function().
> If the width of the listbox is (<=22 and bar=true) or (<=10 and bar=false),
> this function will fall into an endless loop.

Hehe. I'm tempted to say that you'd be a fool to make a listbox that is too
narrow to ever fit even a single character of the strings inside it, but you
have a point that it would be better just to draw nothing if this happens :-)

--
Shawn Hargreaves - shawn@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/
"A binary is barely software: it's more like hardware on a floppy disk."