[AD] The linux version looks cool! Cheers.

Hi.

I just wanted to say that I have finally got to run the Allegro
programs under Linux with a framebuffer. Everything looks great
until Allegro wants to use a resolution still not configured in
/etc/fb.modes. Then usually all goes blank.

Maybe if you are using a framebuffer device and there's not a
similar mode in fb.modes, set_gfx_mode should return failure?
Actually it sets the mode, and I usually get a blank or corrupted
screen because the clock timings of my card are still not
configured. But ctrl+alt+end goes back to a usable resolution.

Anyway, Allegro looks great under Linux. Congratulations to all of
you for the work, specially you, you, you and you, and not
forgetting you too! (You all know who you are, right? :-)

Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz - gradha@xxxxxxxxxx
Gogosoftware - http://welcome.to/gogosoftware/