Re: [AD] Progress report on Linux console Allegro

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999, George Foot wrote:

> `display switching'?  It's only a name. :)

Yeah, but sometimes I get hung up on them.  I am really glad that search
and replace exists ^_^.  I'm using pico on BeOS, so I end up keeping my
variable names most of the time because I can't change them easily.

--
         The Phoenix - President of The Artistic Intuition Company
    Caelius * Zen-X * Mirror Reflex * Runica * X-Domain * Infinite Realms