Re: [framework-discuss] Codestyle

I agree. The codestyle has been mostly untouched since the move from C++ to D yet.

- The documentation is still based on Doxygen. Do we keep using that or do we use DDoc? I believe the latter is more straightforward and streamlined with Dlang.
- Regarding the usage of _ (underscore) in private variables, honestly I'm completely against it. To me it makes little sense this naming scheme.
- I'd prefer to open braces in the same line as the function declaration.
- I'm against adding a space after some keywords (for example, if, while, for, switch)
- The header section on the codestyle is outdated. Honestly it's better to just remove.