Re: [translations] Current translation environment

* Federico Bruni, fede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [30/04/21 23:48]:
> On Fri, Apr 30 2021 at 23:25:24 +0200, Jonas Hahnfeld
> <hahnjo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > No, merge requests to the 'translation' branch won't work
> > because no CI
> > jobs are configured. If you submit a MR, please directly target the
> > master branch - automatic testing will make sure that it doesn't break
> > the build before it can be merged. I encourage all translators to
> > switch to this workflow and effectively retire the translation branch.
>
> I think it's a good idea. Let's see what other translators think of
> it.

The patch generation was the workflow suggested in the Lilypond
documentation for translation contributions.

So should I ask for push permission? Or should my contributions still
be reviewed?

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
L'Hospitalet de Llobregat