Re: [translations] Current translation environment

* Federico Bruni, fede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [27/04/21 23:23]:

> On Tue, Apr 27 2021 at 17:43:18 +0200, Walter
> Garcia-Fontes <walter.garcia@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I used to compile my translations in Lilydev and use the savanah
> > repository. I understand the repository has moved to Gitlab.
> >
> > Is there any documentation where I can read how to set up the current
> > environment? Specifically for translations, I almost finished the
> > translation of the snippet descriptions, and I would like to
> > contribute it.
> >

> You can simply remove the old remote and add the new one.
>
> Here's an example:
>
> $ git remote -v
> origin	git@xxxxxxxxxx:lilypond/lilypond.git (fetch)
> origin	git@xxxxxxxxxx:lilypond/lilypond.git (push)
> $ git remote remove origin
> $ git remote -v
> $ git remote add origin git@xxxxxxxxxx:lilypond/lilypond.git
> $ git remote -v
> origin	git@xxxxxxxxxx:lilypond/lilypond.git (fetch)
> origin	git@xxxxxxxxxx:lilypond/lilypond.git (push)

Great, thank you, so I understand the current sources still compile
with the same lilidev image that I have from some years ago (I will of
course update it), right?

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
L'Hospitalet de Llobregat