Re: [translations] Current translation environment

On Wed, Apr 28 2021 at 08:50:30 +0200, Walter Garcia-Fontes <walter.garcia@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Great, thank you, so I understand the current sources still compile
with the same lilidev image that I have from some years ago (I will of
course update it), right?

Honestly, I don't know. Try and let me know if you have problems :-)

Do you work on Linux?
Do you know which version of LilyDev are you running?

The latest LilyDev on Github doesn't have the image for Windows and Mac users. File uploading to Github server is too slow and unreliable.. I have another solution in mind, as soon as I find some spare time.