[translations] Setting up and some noob questions

Hello, everyone. I'm just starting to help with translations.

Frederico Bruni told me there is no one maintaining the translation in Brazilian Portuguese, right? So I'm looking into helping with that. It took me just about 10+ years as a Lilypond User to start but... hey!

So, for the noob questions (I'm using the LilyDev 2 container on Linux):

1. I'm having trouble downloading the translation branch. When I cd into $LILYPON_GIT I only see the master and dev/local_working branch. Should I see the translation branch here? What am I doing wrong?

2. in scripts/build/website_post.py I see an object with translations, but there is no 'pt' there. OTOH there is the comment: "Translation, move out" etc. etc. Should I keep away of changing this file?

Thank for helping!
Caio