Re: [translations] About changes document

Francisco Vila <paconet.org@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> El 2/3/20 a las 0:34, David Kastrup escribió:
>> It would remain_permanently_  available in the 2.20 documentation and
>> not at all in the 2.21 documentation.  You would add your translation of
>> the 2.18 to 2.20 changes document to the stable/2.20 branch, as a
>> translation of the English version in
>> origin/stable/2.20:Documentation/changes.tely
>
> Thank you. I think I was looking at the wrong branch.
>
> We can not push to stable directly, I think.

We have no individual rights in the repository.  According to the
repository, if you have permission to push anything, you have permission
to push everything.

Which does not mean that it is a good idea if you don't know what you
are doing...

--
David Kastrup