[translations] About changes document

Hello, this is going to be a confusing message from a confused translator.

Something looks a bit strange regarding to the changes document. I hope somebody clarifies it.

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/changes-big-page.es.html

This is my (untranslated) changes page. I am glad other languages have it translated.

If I change 2.19 --> 2.20 in the URL, more or less the same page shows, except deutsch appears as a new language in the list.

Now, latest changes in changes.tely in master branch are from 2018 (!). No changes since then? Well, it is possible.

But changes.tely in master says "New features in 2.22 since 2.20" which is somewhat surprising. That edit in the file is from 2017 (!), see 60298172eaa

So what I don't understand is how building the web does not reflect that edit made 3 years ago.

If I hypotetically translated the "2.18 to 2.20" changes document, how long would it be available? A few days I imagine, just until "2.20 to 2.22" comes into effect. Does it worth the effort?

--
Francisco Vila - Badajoz (Spain)
paconet.org , lilypond.es